I am in some sore need of criticism. Specifically speaking, I need to revamp my Etsy shop and am almost clueless as to how to go about doing it. What I would like from my readers is honest suggestions of what I could do to improve the overall look of the thing.
Please pop over and have a look. For everyone who leaves a comment, I'll put you in a draw for this simple button necklace in a recent color scheme. I have earrings to match, but no photo to show. (sorry) They will be included as well. Lookie!
Here is what I'm looking for. (I already had my banner redone a few weeks ago and am currently happy with it, but also welcome new ideas.)
1. Photo quality.
2. Background preference: solid or props? or other?
3. Overall feel.
4. Quality of description of pieces.
5. Tips on other information. Ex. shipping, repairs, etc.
6. Shop Sections.
7. Should I have a crap ton of tutorials for sale?
8. Anything else you can think of! The more info, the better.
9. Shop owners, I would also appreciate tips and techniques that work for you. :-)
Please, please comment. I'll be taking advice from now until August 7th. Shortly after, I will post the winner! Share with your friends and let them on the action too. International entries welcome. I'll ship anywhere.